She Loves Tech, 2021
- Project Name: She Loves Tech 2021
- Client: She Loves Tech
- Partners: EMK Centre, Youth Hub, Upstaters, Youth CO: LAB, Citi Foundation, United Nations Development Programme, and Startup Bangladesh
- Project Duration: July 2021 to September 2021
- Project URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/shelovestech2020
She loves tech is the world’s largest platform for accelerating women in technology. She Loves Tech is a global platform that is committed to closing the funding gap for women entrepreneurs.
She Loves Tech’s official regional partner in Bangladesh was Turtle Venture in 2021. Supported by the ICT Ministry, the EMK Centre, Senoark Digital, Women in Digital, and Dhaka Cast.
The Competition convened on July 2021 and has ended in September 2021
01 EARLY-STAGE STARTUP
Seed, angel or A round funding (under US$5M) with at least a minimum viable product that is past conceptual stage.
02 GENDER LENS
- Technology startup fulfilling ONE of the following gender lenses:
- Female founder
- Majority female users
- Majority female consumers
- Technology impacting women positively
- To seek out and accelerate the best entrepreneurs and technology for transformative impact
- To unlock over U$1B in capital by 2030 for women-led business
- To closing the funding gap for women entrepreneurs’ impact
Benefits for the Top 10 Participants
- Customized Bootcamp Curriculum
- Industry-Specific Business Building Guidance
- Industry Leader and Investor Connection
- Meet Successful women in tech entrepreneurs
The top one startup will get the opportunity to participate in the global round where they will get curated bootcamps based on experiential learning, peer coaching, and mentorship in global technology hubs like USA, China, Singapore & Israel.
The global winner received an equity-free cash prize of US$15,000, special media and mentorship prizes, fast track access to our partner funds and accelerator programs, and in-house advisory services.