Turtle Venture is looking for a Jr. MERN Stack Developer. If you want to build on your skills and fast track your career in stack development, send us your resume with a cover letter having the subject line ‘Jr. MERN Stack Developer’ to email@example.com.
Read further for more details.
House 62,Road 3, Block B Niketan, Dhaka 1212
Turtle venture is the startup ecosystem development and consultancy company specialized in pre-seed and seed stage startups, with their amazing expertise and network. As moving steadily leads to sustainability and stands out to the ultimate success, here it is believed that in the race of entrepreneurship industry, be the turtle, persist your way and behold your dream with Turtle venture.
We are looking for some MERN Stack developers responsible for the development, maintenance, and deployment of applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end applications based on an angular by following proper architecture patterns and best practices. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creating quality products is essential.
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5 React, Node.js, and Mongo DB.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integration of data storage solutions, majorly MongoDB
- Implement efficient code management techniques.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Expertise in MERN Stack
- Commendable knowledge in Node.js and React.js.
- Proficient in database concepts and working experience with MongoDB/MYSQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Good understanding of server-side Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Thorough understanding of React.js/Next.js and its core principles
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Sc./ M. Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Working Days: Sunday – Thursday
- Experience Requirements: 1+ Years
- Vacancy: 3
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: 20-30k
Last Day to Apply: 31.05.2022